1. Sterilize your LifeCup.
2. Wash your hands well.
3. Fold your LifeCup.
4. Insert your LifeCup.
5. Empty content and re-insert.
Take care of your LifeCup
How do i keep my LifeCup in good condition?
- It is very important that you keep your LifeCup clean. Wash it regularly with mild soap and warm water, and be sure to remove any soap before use.
- The holes down the edge of your LifeCup hel it out. Make sure they are clean.
- If you find yourself in a public toilet, use a water bottle to clean your LifeCup, or simply empty it and insert it again. Be sure to clean it more thoroughly next time
- Keep in mind when traveling to clean it only with fresh and drinkable water.
- Over time, your LifeCup may fade, but this does not reduce its effectiveness. Discoloration can be decreased by putting your LifeCup in a sterilizing solution diluted in water for a few minutes.
Avoid: scented soaps, abrasive cleaners, and petroleum-based substances like vaseline.
- You dont need to extract your LifeCup to urinate or defecate; but it must be removed to maintain sexual relationships.
- It is not recommended to share your LifeCup with other women.
- Take off your LifeCup and contact your doctor if you notice pain, burling irritation, or swelling in the genital area or discomfort when urinating.
Women under age 30 who have not had natural childbirth.
- Diameter: 42 mm.
- Length: 50 mm.
- Length of stick: 10 mm.
- Volume: 24 ml.
Women over age 30 or who have had natural childbirth.
- Diameter: 46 mm.
- Length: 54 mm.
- Length of stich: 10 mm.
- Volume: 37 ml.